GSS Jain Gurukul will impart education to learners from grade IV to XII. It will be affiliated to CBSE. In the academic year 2016 – 17 it will admit students from grade IV to VIII. Students from CBSE, ICSE and state board English medium can join GSS Jain Gurukul for higher levels of achievement with holistic growth in an serene environment with freedom to learn in pragmatic way, with latest creative , critical thinking and high-tech techniques to become wise analyzers , collaborators, creative synthesizers, free agents, open minded, caring, risk takers, balanced and reflective individuals.
Best CBSE School in Chennai
1. Transfer certificate from recognized English medium schools both from within and outside countries along with cumulative record of academic and collateral activities.
2. Placement test ?which includes language skills, Conceptual knowledge and mathematical calculations.
Answer the test for which admission is sought.
Answer paper can be sent in speed post or send scanned copy via email .
3. Self appraisal of the student and the parents include all aspects for us to understand the learner.
4. Preferred choices of – Second language ? Hindi/Tamil/ French . Third language ? Hindi/Tamil/French
5. Performing arts ? Music/Dance/Drama
6. Special activities ? Karate / aerobics
7. Any Food allergies/ physical complaints / special care to be taken
8. Medical certificate from family doctor about his/her health including all aspects of health.
9. 30 passport size photographs. 2 affixed on the application form
10. Parent and Student under takings which includes to participate in all activities of learning, discipline and cordial relationships. Parents to pay fees in time.
11. Local guardian address if any.
12. Parental support form- helping the institute in activities.
On registration , Seat will be confirmed once filled in application along with draft of Rs one lakh as part of fees and above forms are sent to the school office. Admission purely lies in the discretion of the management.
School office address
S.no:231,232, Nallur Village,
Kanchipuram – 603 109,
Tamil Nadu, India.