At GSS Jain Gurukul, our primary goal is to impart quality education to young learners from grades IV to X. Since its successful affiliation with IGCSE, students that are already under IGSCE, ICSE, CBSE and State Board with English background can join GSS Jain Gurukul to further increase and polish their skills. Our school provides a serene environment that paves the path to holistic growth of the young students! At GSS Jain Gurukul, we nurture them to learn in a pragmatic fashion that can help every student find their hidden talents. We do not just want our young students to be academically strong, but to become creative and critical thinkers who come up with loads of innovative solutions!
Best IGCSE School in Chennai
1. Filling up Application Form.
2. Placement test for admission into grades V till IX – syllabus is basic levels of academic knowledge till the previous grade studied. The subjects are: English, Hindi, Maths, Science and Social Science.
3. Campus visit.
4. Personal Interview : Just a friendly chat with Principal / Headmistress.
5. Approval by Chairman / Secretary.
6. Fees payment through Cheque.
Documents to be submitted at the time of joining the school
a) Filling of declaration form and submission along with the admission application form
b) Copy of Birth Certificate
c) Submission of Students Aadhar Card
d) Submission of Parents / Guardians Aadhar Card
e) Original TC from previous school. (can be given before the Start of Academic Session)
f) Submission of a Medical Certificate
g) Submission of 10 passport size photos of students
School office address
S.no:231,232, Nallur Village,
Kanchipuram – 603 109,
Tamil Nadu, India.